Industrial Strength Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
Call Us at (360) 359-1454
Commercial – Convenience Store/Fast Food Restaurant
100% of Exterior Walls Built with Fox Blocks ICF as in-fill to steel frame structure
Product: Fox Blocks
Product Size: 4" Concrete Core
Project Started: January 2007, Project Completed: March 2008
- Sunoco travel center with included Arby’s restaurant.
- ICF’s were used to help combat the noise pollution generated around a busy truck plaza with large trucks frequenting the location.
- Fox Blocks were chosen to provide superior sound attenuation for the building.
- This project called for Fox Blocks to be installed as 14’ high exterior walls, supplementing a steel frame carcass. Only straight and corner block shapes were needed to complete this structure.
- Slab-on-grade construction allowed for easy installation of the Fox Blocks walls.
- The owner is extremely pleased with the energy costs this building has experienced in its first year of occupance.
From the General Contractor
“Fox Blocks allowed us to complete this project ahead of schedule due to the quick construction phase. What a perfect product for a noisy truck stop area”.
-- Ernie Triest, Triest Construction Inc.
Sunoco Arby's - Travel Center